My law practice focuses on family law and probate court, including acting as a guardian and conservator for individuals who are unable to make informed decisions. One of the hallmarks of my legal practice is keeping every client fully involved in the legal process. I will advice you of all important developments in your case and your options at each step. In this way you can make educated decisions about your case.
In matters of litigation I offer aggressive, honest legal representation to clients in and around Washtenaw County. On the other hand, when I act as a guardian or conservator for a person who needs assistance you will find that I am compassionate, caring and vigilant. As a guardian I will work hard to ensure the protected individual has the very best care possible.
Free Telephone Consultation – 734-761-9854
- Wayne State University, 2003 JD
- Central Michigan University, 1987, MA
- University of Michigan-Flint, 1986, BA (Teacher’s Certificate)
- BAR ADMISSION
- State Bar of Michigan 2003
- PROFESIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Michigan
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Member and Past Chairperson of the Juvenile Law Section
- I am attorney Francie Novar. I have been practicing law since 2004...